#14 Excavator, Double End for removal of carious dentin.
- Excavators are used to remove soft dentin, debris, and decay from teeth. It can also be used for the removal of other dental materials (temporary cement, etc.).
- FUNCTION: To remove soft decay and other materials such as temporary restorations and cement from a tooth.
- FEATURES: Rounded, scoop-like working end Multiple sizes in “spoon” or “blade” shape. The design of the instrument makes it useful for many tasks.
- TRAY SETUP: Amalgam, composite, Crown & Bridge
- Hand Cutting Instruments, Hand-cutting instruments allow the dentist, dental hygienist, or dental assistant to remove decay manually from teeth for the final restoration. The hand-cutting instruments include the chisel, excavator, elevator, gingival margin trimmer, handpiece, hoe, hatchet, scalar, and Wilson.
- EWI Dental Instruments come with 1 Year Warranty