Castroviejo Scissors Curved #31 | Surgical Scissors | Curved Scissors
- EWI USA Castroviejo Scissors are available in Straight and Curved blades with a spring action handle. Their delicate and unique design is made with fine and sharp tips and a double leaf mechanism which allows the cutting of fine tissue and sutures with precision and effectiveness.
- The design and the material used to manufacture our Castroviejo Scissors can guarantee the cutting of fine and coarse tissue with minimum trauma, reducing the risk of compromising surrounding organs.
- Packaging: 1/EA
Product Quality Guarantee, Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Except for products with their own warranties, East West instruments USA have a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, and East West Instruments USA will, at its option, repair or replace any product that fails as a result of any such defect. East West Instruments USA guarantees against breakage, joint failure, and corrosion under normal use. Instruments that show expected wear under ordinary use are not considered to be defective. Instrument “lifetime” means the ordinary expected life, which varies by type of instrument. Please call East West Instruments Technical Services at 1-630-264-1021 with questions about the expected life of any specific instrument type. Modifying or re-tipping an instrument or failure to provide proper instrument care, including proper cleaning and maintenance, may void this warranty. Sharpening and repairing minor tip damage are considered routine maintenance with normal use and are not covered by warranty.
Limitations on All Warranties
- EAST WEST Instruments DISCLAIMS LIABILITY AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERFORMANCE OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN MISUSED, TAMPERED WITH, MODIFIED, RETIPPED, OR REFITTED IN ANY MANNER OR IS BEYOND ITS EXPECTED LIFE.
EAST WEST Instruments USA DISCLAIMS LIABILITY, UNDER ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM
(1) THE USE OF COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL GRADE WASHERS;
(2) THE USE OF DENTAL AUTOMATED WASHER-DISINFECTORS WHERE MANUFACTURER’S PROCESSING GUIDELINES ARE NOT FOLLOWED;
(3) THE USE OF CLEANING SOLUTIONS, CHEMICALS, AND/OR PROCEDURES THAT ARE CONTRARY TO EAST WEST’S RECOMMENDATIONS; AND/OR
(4) IMPROPER SET-UP AND/OR INSTALLATION OF ANY PRODUCT.
- THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ANY APPLICABLE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, ARE LIMITED AS HEREIN-ABOVE STATED. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH HEREIN, DAMAGES FROM BREACH OF SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT, AT EAST WEST’S SOLE OPTION. CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF ANY APPLICABLE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.